Begin by imagining that you are 100 years old looking back on your life. What happened between this moment and the age of 100? You can write up to 750 words. This assignment intentionally has no further instructions.
You can write anything that you envision for your life up to 750 words. It’s your life. If you want to write less, that’s totally cool with us. There are no other rules. Write it. Share it. Make it Real.
A few quick tips:
- Before you start, choose if you want to share your dream biography privately on this page, or publicly here.
- Write up to 750 words directly into the text box and then hit submit.
- Suggestion: This is the beta-site. It may be easiest to work on a draft using paper and pen and then type it into the text box, or type it in Microsoft Word, or type it in another writing application until you are ready to copy and paste your final version into the text box and then submit it. 750 words is the limit on this site so track your word count as you write so that you don’t go over.
- You cannot save or edit your dream biography on this site at this time, you can only submit it as written. There is no formatting. Simply copy and paste the text from Word or another writing application into the text box on the site.
- All of your dream biographies (public or private) are on your “My Dream Biography” page.
- Don’t hold back – You’re free to envision anything you want!
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it. – Paolo Coelho